Curry Gravy is one of the most straightforward and fastest sauces to plan. It is the ideal match for Boiled Yam and Boiled Potatoes.
3 plum tomatoes
1 medium onion
1 medium green bell pepper
1 teaspoon curry powder (Nigerian curry powder)
1 big stock cube
Ground pepper and salt (to taste)
1 cooking spoon vegetable oil (for frying)
Before making sauce:
Wash all vegetables then Cut the onions into thin quarter slices. Remove the seeds from the tomatoes and cut them in the same manner as the onions. Cut the green pepper into tiny pieces.
- Pour the vegetable oil into a spotless dry pot and let it warm up.
- Include the onions and sear for around 2 minutes.
- Include the tomatoes and sear for an additional 2 minutes.
- Include the green pepper and blend for about a large portion of a moment.
- Squash the stock shape and add to whatever is left of the fixings.
- Include ground pepper, curry powder and salt to taste. Blend extremely well and include a couple of drops of water.
- Cover and leave to stew for one moment. That is it!
Curry gravy is perfect for boiled potatoes (Irish or sweet potatoes) and Boiled White Yam.