Nigerian Chapman is a straightforward cocktail drink with a pleasant mix of fruity flavors. We’re going to make that chapman collectively!
The next are what I used for two basic dimpled mugs of chapman:
½ cup Grenadine Syrup
A couple of dashes of Angostura Fragrant Bitters™
35 cl Fanta Orange
35 cl Sprite
½ an Orange
½ a lemon
Be happy so as to add any citrus and different fruits of your alternative: cucumber, strawberry, orange, lemon, lime, even bananas. I used the next:
½ an orange
½ a lemon
½ a cucumber
Earlier than making:
- Make the ice cubes both with water or a mix of the fanta and the sprite.
- Be certain that the Grenadine Syrup, Fanta and Sprite are chilling within the fridge.
- Reduce the orange and the lemon into two equal elements every then minimize one half of every into skinny quarters. Reserve the opposite halves for squeezing into the drink.
- Put just a few ice cubes within the mugs.
- Add half a cup of the Grenadine Syrup, this must be about one third of the dimpled mug.
- Add just a few dashes of Angostura Bitters (to your style).
- Add a squeeze of orange and lemon every.
- Share the Fanta equally between the 2 mugs, do the identical for the Sprite. Bear in mind to go away some house as a result of the garnishings will take up their very own quantity.
- Add your sliced garnishings: cucumber, orange and lemons. This listing goes on and on, some individuals even add bananas to theirs 🙂
- Prime off with Ribena blackcurrant when you’ve got it.
- Stir with the straws and it’s prepared for consuming!
Take pleasure in it on a heat sunny day or on any special day with any Nigerian snack.